Tuesday, February 19, 2013

21.....for the first time.

Hello all.  Sorry I have been off line for so long.  Life! Busy busy busy. But I am back! Did you miss me?

I had some newbies in the bar last week. You know new to the bar scene....legally that is. He did all of us proud.  Drank his fair share and actually kept down the crowning and last shot of the night which was 151. We all know how nasty that stuff is.  The bottom of the barrel.

He walked out and was actually on his way to the next bar.  Ahhhh youth. Some days I miss and some days I don't. I miss the energy and the recovery time but not all the life lessons they have coming to them.

So here is to all the 21 year olds! Enjoy it! Have fun and be careful. Just remember...you will be as old as me one day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment